I completed fitted all the suspension upgrades and put the car back down on its wheels. It looks good, but I will need to do a little tweaking to the ride height and do a four-wheel alignment before it is road ready.
I found that the rear toe adjustment bars were too long so I had to fit the original ones, but that shouldn’t be a problem.
I had to create new break hard-lines between the two flexible ones on the front dampeners as the nuts were completely fused with the original lines and broke when I tried to get them off.
In addition to this, I had to cut a hole in the chassis to be able to get one of the bolts holding the rear subframe out. It was completely rusted to the threaded plate/nut in the chassis. I found a piece of steel plate which I welded back in the hole and added some rust protection.